[YLUG] May technical session?

Steve Almond steve at silkandslug.com
Sat May 1 21:40:25 UTC 2010

>    Monday 10th May - Technical session, remote involvement, somewhere on campus

Still not going to make this, but I'm planning to make it to the bar
afterwards - to see you guys, obviously, but also to try and meet up
with a guy from the Software Craftsmanship UK list, who's also a PhD
student at YU. Apologies if he's on this list already.  :-)

There's only a slight overlap in the LUG and SC 'purposes', so I've not
suggested YLUG run programming sessions. Would anyone here be interested
in maybe helping starting a York sub-chapter of SC UK? And is there a
topic, and/or venue, for Monday's session, so said student can know what
he's letting himself in for?

--
Yours,

     Steve Almond

    Web-Development

Steve at SilkAndSlug.com
Tel.    01904 466 833
Mob.     07947 017652
Skype     SilkAndSlug

  ~ Silk And Slug ~
  "Always Improving"

***

Silk&  Slug may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security,
system development, and staff training

***

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day
living that wears you out
   -- Chekhov