[YLUG] LinuxChixNorth Geek-n-Tweak Monday 24th May 19:30-21:30 at Pulse in York

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed May 12 12:51:15 UTC 2010

Hi,
  Apologies for pretty short notice.  LinuxChixNorth is slowly getting
off the ground, and the next event is a Geek-n-Tweak evening at Pulse
in York at 19:30 on Monday 24th May.  We'll be chatting about geeky
things and fixing up configuration problems, customising software and
generally messing about.  Although we're focused on women in computing,
we're open to all comers - but please let us know to expect you.  Hope
to see some of you there!

--
 -- zoe