[YLUG] Why is my Fedora 14 so slow; how do I install flash and wobbly windows?

Jon @ RossLUG/ELLUG jon at rosslug.org.uk
Sat Nov 13 20:25:40 UTC 2010

In what way would you say its slow?

Looks like you have a fairly low spec setup there, might be worth trying
one of the desktop environments which require less oomph. Like XFCE or
LXDE or even a netbook spin.

Installing flash? I recommend dangermouses autoten scripts
http://dnmouse.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105&sid=9d1b1a67aa530fd40193054fd66b34d8
<http://dnmouse.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105&sid=9d1b1a67aa530fd40193054fd66b34d8>
this gives you loads of options for installing various useful plugins
and apps

Chromium? or would chrome do?
http://www.google.com/chrome

if you would prefer Chromium