[YLUG] For sale - QNAP TS-209 Pro II NAS box

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 12:38:07 UTC 2010

Is anyone interested in making me an offer for a 1 year old
QNAP TS-209 Pro II Turbo NAS?

Its a Networked Attached Storage box based on a low power CPU and
containing two 1.5TB WD Caviar Green drives.

It was bought almost exactly a year ago and has been running for that
time without issue.  I am replacing it because I have a daughter that
is doing some film making so 1.5TB of RAID 1 seems much smaller than
it did a year ago.

Original box and documentation included.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]