[YLUG] GIS A JOB!

Steve Almond steve at silkandslug.com
Wed Sep 1 08:16:01 UTC 2010

>> 1. Don't give the hour of you dob or specify 'ad'
> Cool Kids specify the date as AD19xx, as it should be used.

This cool kid leaves DOB off. The Age Discrimination Act make illegal
for an employer to ask how old you are [IANAL], and if they do ask and
do consider that important, well... They may be interviewing me but I'm
also interviewing them, and now I know them a little better.

--
Yours,

     Steve Almond

    Web-Development

Steve at SilkAndSlug.com
Tel.    01904 466 833
Mob.     07947 017652
Skype     SilkAndSlug

  ~ Silk And Slug ~
  "Always Improving"

***

Silk&  Slug may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security,
system development, and staff training

***

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day
living that wears you out
   -- Chekhov