[YLUG] Social Tue 10th, The Vic

ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net
Sat Apr 23 19:47:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Apologies for the short notice, but I have some of my last exams next
week, so unless someone decides on somewhere to meet up this Tue, next
social will be:

Tuesday 10th May 19:00 - 21:00
The Victoria, YO10 5AR

At the last social, some people were interested in an activity
involving some kind of programming in unfamiliar languages, so if
anyone has any ideas for a location to host this, please can you let
me know. We'd probably just need a few computers, maybe internet, so
an alternative could be people bringing their own netbooks/laptops
etc. to be used.
--
Philip Morrell