[YLUG] Social Tue 10th, The Vic

Harry Mills harry at haeg.in
Sat Apr 23 22:23:48 UTC 2011

Hey,

Thanks for organising a social - will give me something to look forward to
after the exams are over. (offtopic - if you're interested there is a
CRY/AFG/CGO/DCR revision thing going on Sunday and Monday in the middle pod
by the hub from 10 till 5)

For the event we could book a room on campus? Let me know if you want as I
can book rooms through hackSoc and if people are interested we could make it
a collaborative event as I'm sure some people from hackSoc would also be
interested.
--
Regards,
Harry Mills