[YLUG] Housewarming

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 15:20:52 UTC 2011

Put me down for a place please Zoe. Am I to bring a gift for the host? Curtesy of our sponsors I presume. Bring a Laptop!
from Alex & Genipher & Kharlotte.
--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 789 605 2084 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!www.myspace.com/alex.armani