[YLUG] Oneiric Ocelot Edubuntu install.

Kit Hamilton kit.hamilton at o2.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 10:32:28 UTC 2011

Intresting thought, but No.
A) I like hares and see them a fair bit B) it's my Chinese zodiac sign  C) I designed a Haida style hare motif for a project at work about totem animals
and use it as an avatar on some forums D) I can be hare brained! As for Kit, I couldn't pronounce my Rs when I was a kid, and discovering Kit Carson's Cowboy Annual in the dentists waiting room saved me from a life of Cwis!
Have a good Christmas.
Kit

Sent from Kit's 'phone