[YLUG] Next Meet; is when

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 17:59:22 UTC 2011

what is the address of the venue for next meet. the url for postcode wil do just fine for the tom tom. Also for what us trhe address url for  the York LUG? and ryedale and scarborough will help to

--
 Alex Armani - Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!