[YLUG] My Fedora F15 builds on local ylug server

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:47:48 UTC 2011

I know that some of you have been using my builds of Fedora install
isos that have been made available on the web page (for f15) at:

http://bioltfws1.york.ac.uk/ylug/F15/

Recently I decided to install a 64 bit version of Fedora F15 on a
machine at home, and on that machine I set up a mock build environment
to build updated
x86_64 install isos.

Due to the large network download capacity needed I will only be able
to do these builds periodically but I have placed a build from
yesterday at the url above in addition to the i386 isos.

I hope you find these useful.

--
mike c