[YLUG] Next social Tuesday 15th March 18:30 - 21:00 Mason's Arms

Zoe Stephenson zoe.stephenson at york.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 15:18:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
  The Edinburgh Arms thing didn't work out as well as we'd hoped, so for
this coming Tuesday, let's try the Mason's Arms from 18:30 with an
"official" close of 21:00.  I'll try to get there for the start
(helping out with a competition across town during the day).

Meanwhile, I also note with some concern that nobody has stepped forward
to take over the group from the end of this month.  I urge you all to
carefully consider nomination.  Get in touch if you'd like me to explain
more about what's required, workload and so on.

--
 -- zoe