[YLUG] Coding Event, Tue 21st June, Uni

ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net
Fri May 20 10:24:11 UTC 2011

Hi all, the next event will be:

Esoteric Coding - http://www.york.lug.org.uk/index.php/EsotericCoding
Tuesday 21st June, 19:00-23:00
Room TBA, University of York, YO10 5DD

*** If you're planning to come, please send me two ordered lists of
languages/paradigms/technologies, one you have knowledge on, one you'd
like knowledge on. I shall try to match them up in pairs. ***

More details on the website (link above), but it's basically a
knowledge sharing event for less mainstream programming languages,
where those with the knowledge teach those who want to learn in a
practical way, with minimal prep-work. I realise this is quite a bit
of advanced notice, but as it's our first Event for a while, I'd like
to get plenty of people there. We're also inviting Hacksoc, the uni's
computer science society, to join us and Haegin has offered to book us
a room.
--
Philip Morrell