[YLUG] Fwd: Social Tue 24th, The Derry

ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net ylug.emorrp1 at mamber.net
Mon May 23 16:06:07 UTC 2011

Was just about to remind everyone of our social tomorrow, thanks
Steve. I'll be there with my Sony PRS-900 and fairly good knowledge of
the market 6 months ago :p.

Thanks to those who've already replied about the Esoteric Coding event
( http://www.york.lug.org.uk/index.php/EsotericCoding ), the more the
merrier.
--
Philip Morrell