[YLUG] OT: Doctor Who DVD

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Tue Oct 4 14:49:20 UTC 2011

On 4 Oct 2011, at 15:39, Steve Almond wrote:

> Our Cubs are running the show on Monday, and they want to watch "the Doctor Who episode with the dolls". I presume it's good (or noteworthy), and that it's recent (as they're 9 years old and don't realise all the good stuff was written when I were a lad  ;-)

Probably this one
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Terrors_(Doctor_Who)

It won't be out on DVD yet - only aired 4 weeks back.  Hmm... actually its released next monday!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004URO3OS

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]