[YLUG] Computer bits for recycling?

Harry Mills harry at haeg.in
Wed Aug 8 09:30:39 UTC 2012

The recycling project is unfortunately pretty much dead. Someone at the
university decided the room was better used as a store room for some
society and thought they could make their uni legacy by being the one to
close down all the random services nobody ever uses or has heard of.
--
Regards,
Harry Mills