[YLUG] Where / when is the next LUG?

Philip Morrell lists at emorrp1.name
Mon Feb 27 16:55:17 UTC 2012

If enough people want us to meet at the weekend, we can meet at the
weekend, but there's no planned Social upcoming at the moment. A bunch
of us are planning to attend York Software Group's hands-on meeting,
Wed 8pm, YO10 4LS:
http://yorksoftwaregroup.org.uk/wiki/index.php/York_Software_Group:Current_events
--
Philip Morrell