[YLUG] Agile Social Tue 31st, Derry

Steve Almond steve at silkAndSlug.com
Mon Jan 30 11:42:12 UTC 2012

Reminder:

YLUG have devoted their first meeting of the year to discuss starting a
group in York based e.g. on Agile & Software Craftsmanship. Meet
Deramore Arms, Heslington, /*tomorrow*/, 7pm for food or just to talk.
All welcome.

If you're interested in software - building, planing, specifying - or
hiring the people who do (or you know anyone who is), this is your
chance to steer a group devoted to just that. Please come, add your name
to the list, suggest a theme or topic, volunteer to speak/MC/run the
projector, or just plain vote for more of X and less of Y!

--
Yours,

Steve Almond
Web Developer

steve at SilkAndSlug.com | Skype: silkandslug
Tel: 07947 017 652 | 01904 466 833

SilkAndSlug.com : "Always Improving"