[YLUG] (no subject)

Steve Almond steve at silkAndSlug.com
Tue Jul 24 07:54:19 UTC 2012

> The irony now, is I have a perfect Mint install; it'll even play dvds!
> I believe though, that I need to install Windows onto the first
> partition on the drive, so I have to wipe Mint to get Windows back,
> and the only reason i need windows is to run Virtual Dj. oh well...

Might be worth trying the windows install before you do - if you're
willing to nuke the disk, you might as well try the lesser evil first.  :-)

PS: WineHQ gives Virtual DJ an acceptable score (bronze latest, gold
best). Might be worth trying Wine.

--
Yours,

Steve Almond
Web Developer

steve at SilkAndSlug.com | Skype: silkandslug
Tel: 07947 017 652 | 01904 466 833

SilkAndSlug.com : "Always Improving"