[YLUG] Auctioning off books, potential bargains!

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:36:46 UTC 2014

On 27 June 2014 16:39, Charles Turner <cht505 at york.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear YLUG members,
>
> My degree has recently concluded and soon I will be moving to a
> humbler abode lacking the space to keep all my books.
>
> Hence, hoping to find a loving home, I am auctioning off the following
> items which I think may be of interest to the people reading this
> list:

--snip--
> If people are interested, please let me know. I have to travel from
> Harrogate to York, so while not completely necessary, I would prefer
> to deliver the books in a batch, rather than on an individual basis.
>
> Thanks!
> Charles Turner, formerly of the computer science dept. @ UoY.

Hi Chris,

I know this is probably not what you had in mind (and without knowing
what other response you might have had), but have you thought about
donating the books to a school? There are any number of secondary
schools that would appreciate the resources, especially with the
introduction of "computing" as part of the curriculum in September.

Best,

Jonathon