[YLUG] York / WYLUG mailing lists

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Fri May 13 18:47:30 UTC 2022

None of the York LUG or WYLUG mailing lists have had any valid messages
for a number of years.

They do, however, attract a good amount of SPAM to both the list and
admin address, which currently ends up with me and any other surviving
list admins.

As the lists appear to be serving no useful purpose, I would like to
close the whole set down.

If anyone feels these lists should continue, then please propose a
future use for them, along with appropriate resource to manage the lists
since I am not interested in continuing to manage them.

	Nigel.