[YLUG] York / WYLUG mailing lists

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Mon May 16 02:17:05 UTC 2022

As one of the inaugural members of the York LUG...

 - I'm sad it went dormant
   - But overjoyed that that's because Linux became so mainstream that it became unneccessary
 - Still using Linux as my primary platform, daily
   - ... no longer using Slack, though
 - Don't play games much on it
   - But I can get everything I want to play on Linux, which is awesome
   - Consoles are so much easier, though
 - I'm sad to see YULG ML go, although empirically it was already gone
   - But I'm super glad to hear from some folks again
 - I was a Linux admin professionally for 10 years
   - Then stopped for a few to do what I really wanted
   - Now am doing some Linux admin as a side gig beside my main job

All in all, good times
Gary