[YLUG] York / WYLUG mailing lists

Adam Colley mog at kupo.be
Mon May 16 14:17:22 UTC 2022

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say that Adam, the previous owner of this email address,
passed away in September 2020.

I'm pretty sure that some of you would have conversed with him at some
point and I'm sorry to deliver this sad news.

I maintain his email account for this purpose as he had a very far reaching
impact in groups all over the world and some of thir communications tend to
be a little sporadic.

Please could you remove this email address from your lists moving forward.

Many thanks in advance

Tim Colley (Adam's Brother)