[Bradford] [Fwd: Perl / Linux Vacancy - LUG posting]

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 21:29:05 UTC 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Leigh Mathieson <Leigh.Mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk>
To: d.carpenter at virgin.net
Subject: Perl / Linux Vacancy - LUG posting
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:01:17 -0000

Hello,

I have a client based in Leeds / Bradford area who’s been struggling for
some time to find a competent Perl/ Linux Developer it’s becoming
fractionally more urgent and I have exhausted most of the usual methods
but haven’t looked at mailing lists..  The difficulty is purely from the
calibre of developer required.. most of their current guys are dotted
around the Country and I’ve been asked to find someone Yorkshire based,
or commuting distance to Yorkshire at least! Might it be possible to
place a very brief couple of lines on your LUG?   (I thought it more
courteous to ask before posting!)

Leading Online Data Storage Company has the urgent requirement for an
experienced Senior Perl / Linux / MySQL Developer.. you’ll be involved
with highly innovative solutions to tackle technically complex &
challenging middle tier, core business logic, & backend development
projects.. need to be good to expert level in large structured modular
OO Perl applications with knowledge of OO Perl, Linux, MySQL,
class::DBI, apache mod_perl and ideally some knowledge on test driven
development, Template Toolkit, subversion or SOAP..  Salary to £45K
Ideally Leeds/ Bradford based (but possibly some home working down the
line) if that is of interest please contact
leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk

Thanks in advance for your help!

BR,

Leigh

Leigh Mathieson

Recruitment Consultant

Pro-Quest Resourcing Ltd

40 Princess St

Manchester M1 6DE

Tel - 0161 234 0064

Mob - 07989 969 637

leigh.mathieson at pro-quest.co.uk

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.