[Bradford] Spam stuff (was Re: Drupal meeting)

David Parkin davidmichaelparkin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 20:16:33 UTC 2009

They (Yahoo) also suggested that attachments were an indicator of possible spam, so you can see how Bradlug messages get treated suspiciously. It manifested itself in my case by presenting me with a gotcha everytime I tried to reply to a Bradlug message. On the few times I could read the gotcha it still didn't send.

David