[Bradford] Festive Meal festivities

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 10:09:44 UTC 2010

Hi All

Just to let everyone know that the festive meal last Friday seemed to be
a success. Thanks to everyone for their efforts to make it so.

One group of 7 went to Omar Khans which was good. Another of about the
same size went to Wetherspoons. Everyone seemed happy with their meals,
when we all met up in the Corndolly later (around 8.30)

So a nice way to round off the LUG year.

A final quick thank you to everyone for their contributions this year
and for making BradLUG special!

I've got a couple of tasks to sort out, such as dates on the calendar
and a FOSS article from John to go on the site. I'll get to them honest!

BTW - how was Python camp?

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.