No subject

Sun Dec 12 13:02:08 UTC 2010

The Linux & Open Source Expo 2011 is the UK=E2=80=99s only dedicated Linux =
& Open
Source conference and exhibition. There is a natural synergy with Cloud
Computing, Virtualization, Open Source, many applications and software used
for Cloud Computing and Virtualization are open source solutions and as suc=
the Linux & Open Source Expo will co-locate with the Cloud Expo Europe 2011=
.

The event will be co-located with Cloud Expo Europe, at the Barbican Hall 1
and will provide a unique opportunity to visitors to discuss their overall
IT needs. Held on 2nd & 3rd of February these two events with their free to
attend conferences, workshops and exhibitions will provide the only platfor=
for decision makers and influencers of IT products, solutions, strategies
and services to meet with providers to discuss their needs.

The event will be a hub of knowledge with key feature areas including a dot
org village, a virtualization zone, LPI Certification Exam Rooms, 2
conferences supported and run by the UKUUG, and a host of other interesting
and informative workshops and presentation areas.

You can see the partners and sponsors listed by logo on the home page.

Go to  the cloud expo site at http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/exhibitors/ to
see the list of exhibitors.

OpenIndiana, the community fork of OpenSolaris, will be giving away free
CDs/DVDs and doing demos.
Linux User & Developer, LPI and O'Reilly will be represented.
But I can't find any information about who will be at the dot org village.

Best Regards,
Fay
East Grinstead Linux User Group
www.eglug.org.uk

--0015175cdee2b786ea049b2d8047

forgive my brevity as this email was sent from my Android mobile device</p>
 &quot;Fay Zee&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lug at eglug.org.uk">lug at eglug.org.=
en Source Expo, Barbican, Wed 2nd &amp; Thurs 3rd this week<br>
To: &quot;A closed discussion list for UK LUGMasters.&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk">lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk</a>&gt;<b=
ust heard about this event.<br>
br>From the event&#39;s home page at <a href=3D"http://www.opensourceexpo.c=
o.uk/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.opensourceexpo.co.uk/</a>:<br>
pen Source Expo 2011 is the UK=E2=80=99s only dedicated Linux &amp; Open So=
urce conference and exhibition. There is a natural synergy with Cloud Compu=
ting, Virtualization, Open Source, many applications and software used for =
Cloud Computing and Virtualization are open source solutions and as such th=
e Linux &amp; Open Source Expo will co-locate with the Cloud Expo Europe 20=
11.<br>
ll 1 and will provide a unique opportunity to visitors to discuss their ove=
rall IT needs. Held on 2nd &amp; 3rd of February these two events with thei=
r free to attend conferences, workshops and exhibitions will provide the on=
ly platform for decision makers and influencers of IT products, solutions, =
strategies and services to meet with providers to discuss their needs.<br>
 dot org village, a virtualization zone, LPI Certification Exam Rooms, 2 co=
nferences supported and run by the UKUUG, and a host of other interesting a=
nd informative workshops and presentation areas.<br>
artners and sponsors listed by logo on the home page.<br><br>Go to=C2=A0 th=
e cloud expo site at <a href=3D"http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/exhibitors/"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com/exhibitors/</a> to see th=
e list of exhibitors.<br>
e CDs/DVDs and doing demos.<br>Linux User &amp; Developer, LPI and O&#39;Re=
illy will be represented.<br>But I can&#39;t find any information about who=
 will be at the dot org village.<br>
lugmaster mailing list<br>
k</a><br>