[Bradford] web designer job vacancy at arts organisation in Leeds

Lucy Bannister lucegibson at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:12:54 UTC 2010

Hello All

This is my first post to the group - I'm one of those 'lurkers' in the
background! Just quickly to introduce myself - I am work as an editor of an
online arts magazine and occasionally make my own artwork. I live in Bingley
(next door to Dave Carpenter, which is why I know about the list) and have
had a vague interest in Linux for a number of years since studying with some
Linux lovers in Dundee, but never understood it properly. I'm not an expert
at all, just an interested, fairly literate computer user! However I work
for an arts website called Axis. we are a nationally funded arts
organisation, based in Leeds - so knowing a bit about Linux and other
technical stuff comes in handy.

Currently we have a job going and I thought it'd be good to highlight it on
here. Please do forward the details on to anyone else you think might be
interested. Axis is a small team of only 12 based in The Calls in Leeds city
centre so it is a nice environment to work in.

See all the info at: http://www.axisweb.org/webdesigner

Hopefully I'll make it along to one of the meetings sometime.

Best wishes
Lucy

--
My website: www.itchyfingers.org