[Bradford] Top 100 Linux Distros by 'page hit'

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 20:07:48 UTC 2010

This site is new to me, perhaps not
 to you. On the RHS it lists the top 100 Linux distros by 'page hit'.
There is also some info. on each distro. Ubuntu comes in at No.1 (no
surprise there) but what did surprise me was the origin of Ubuntu.

http://distrowatch.com/

Also,
 I spoke to someone last week who didn't know about Full Circle
Mag....if you also don't know check out the url below and download the
PDF. All the back copies are there and, should you be interested, there
has been an on-going tutorial on Python.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/