[Bradford] Green light for trial of Conference Call facility.

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 07:37:13 UTC 2010

This is all good.

Brian and I have had similar discussions.

I'm quite happy to give the teleconference room a go for the 18th, and
to see how it works.

It's a good exercise to think of alternatives as well. Maybe we'll end
up with a number of ways to achieve the goal of 'Is anyone else gonna be
there?', and have some fun in  trying to set those systems/technologies
up.

Go to it techies!