[Bradford] Conference call facility

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Fri May 28 20:18:42 UTC 2010

When I was at the last meeting I suggested that it would be a good idea
to have some way that members could contact on the 'social' meeting
night to find out who would be attending. As a quick fix for this I
suggested a phone number that could be used for a conference call. The
response was 'well if you can do it - do it'.
So I have done it. Via a local Bradford, standard 01274, number callers
can link together in a conference 'room'.
I have only checked it out with 4 callers so far. I don't know how many
channels it will have in total.
So, if this seems useful please let me know and I'll release the
details. Of course it would be a good idea to decide at what time people
should call this number on the night in question. So, together with your
approval (or otherwise) please suggest a suitable time.

In the longer term I can think of more suitable ways of contacting but,
as a quick fix, this hopefully will prove useful. Of course there is
nothing to stop the facility being used by the group for other purposes.

Once any details are released it would be preferable to keep them
confidential to the group otherwise all sorts of idiots will be calling
in to have a laugh. I am speaking here from experience.