[Bradford] Christmas Event

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 15:54:19 UTC 2010

Before the LUG list explodes into a food fight can I just say...

This is a notoriously hard thing to do - organising the Christmas do
AND pleasing all the people all of the time!

Maybe the discussion is best had on the forum rather than on the list?

As we won't please all the people all the time, last year we had a meal,
then met in a pub. Those that didn't fancy the pub could go for the
meal, those that didn't fancy the meal could go to the pub.

If you don't fancy either of those then perhaps there's another social
alternative (with the monthly meetings there is pre-lug coffee, then
pizza, then meeting, then pub! Pick from 4 options - not bad!)

I think the other thing to say is 'thank you' to Andrea for stepping up
to organise. I'm sure we'll all be gentle and considerate of the
organiser as we air our views!

Ho Ho Ho!

David