[Bradford] Christmas Event

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 16:00:13 UTC 2010

Having eaten at every eatery on the list, my comments are:

Midland is nicer food than the Hilton, had a family Xmas party there and
food was really really good.
Both hotels bars are not well suited to heavy drinking and/or tight
northerners, being both, as much as grub is good, I would prefer
somewhere else to drink after the food.
Ital is nice, nuch prefer to Franky and Bennies which is a bit
premade/microwave meal like, Sir Titus very more so, but reflected in
the price, whereas for a few £ more Ital is far nicer nosh.

Think my preference would be Ital out of Andrea's list, but wouldn't
complain about any option.

No problem with the date either.

Cheers, Nick