[Bradford] Christmas Event

Andrea Ryan andreacoletteryan at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:42:04 UTC 2010

Hello peeps,

I quite like Dave's idea of just turning the whole thing into a food
fight!!

Anyway I've copied the post to the forum, so you can all fight over it there
-
http://bradlug.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=15

We can even set up a poll on there, so let me have a few more suggestions
and I'll set it up.

Personally I have no particular preferences - in my experience any
mass-catered Christmas meal is traditionally served half-cold anyway whether
you're at Wetherspoons or the Hilton! Nick has a good point about the cost
of the Hilton/Midland bars though. I'd be equally as happy with the curry
option (but then you all get to fight over which curry house we go to!).

Ho ho ho indeed!

Andrea ;)