[Bradford] Metting this Wed

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 12:33:27 UTC 2010

Hi All

Is it that time of the month already?

Our official BradLUG meeting takes place this Wednesday, 27th October,
7pm for a 7.15pm start, at Bradford Council for Voluntary Services, in
the Mabel Booth room. (see http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=47 for address
etc)

There are few things people have put in motion in the last month that
might be worth an update at the meeting.

And of course Fedora 14 will be out (will it?)

Hope to see you there. I would guess that pre-lug pizza, coffee etc
could be happening - Wayne/Andrea? (Can this informal arrangement find
it's way onto the Meetings page of the website?)

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.