[Bradford] Metting this Wed

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 14:48:10 UTC 2010

Thought some of you might be interested in this:

The lonely buses map and list of tiles, is a tool to help find areas of
the UK which are not well mapped, based on bus stop data imported from
NaPTAN.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lonely_buses
and
http://oobrien.com/vis/lonelybuses/stats.php

Anyone on a bus to Brighouse, Elland, Halifax, or Clayton?

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.