[Bradford] Meeting Wednesday 27th April

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 08:35:42 UTC 2011

Hello all

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday) is the April BradLUG meeting.

Working with our 3x20min slot idea, looks like Robert has made an offer
to cover open source,provenance and IP law.

I'd be interested to continue the discussion (or have it explained to
me!) about the UK Government Open Standards Survey - I suspect there
will be a lot of knowledge in the room that could be shared and allow
those of us that are not so sure an insight into how we might respond to
the survey.

That would then leave a slot for show and tell (perhaps how to use
QuantumGIS, Dave S? - David C makes *declaration of self interest*)

Look forward to seeing you there. I'm guessing pre-LUG pizza, coffee etc
are also being planned.

Venue details, etc, http://bradlug.co.uk/

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.