[Bradford] Arduino 101

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 10:35:55 UTC 2011

I think the level depends a little on what people are wanting. It seems
to me that many people are at the 'sounds interesting, but what is
it/what can it do' stage.

If anyone can help answer Shi's original question:-
"it would be nice to know the requirements one would need to start a
project or even the limits of an arduino project."

...and to throw in any other questions that people may have.