[Bradford] Fwd: [lugmaster] RMS visit in August

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Fri Jun 10 11:06:02 UTC 2011

So I have just discovered.  We can invite RMS along as individuals
interested in free software or as a GLUG but not as a LUG.  Our
website does describe us as a Gnu/Linux User Group, would people say
that is accurate?  Do we just use LUG as shorthand?

Also, we'd probably need to arrange a venue for him to give a talk or
work with Leeds.  I can talk to Leeds people at WYLUG on Monday (I
assume that's the next WYLUG meeting?)

Alice