[Bradford] Nex meeting 29th june

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 08:53:20 UTC 2011

Hi All

According to our website, the next BradLUG meeting is:
Wednesday 29th June
7pm for a 7:15 start

I'm not sure if anything specific has been planned as yet. If not, can
that be your homework for the weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Also in 'another shameless plug shocker':
Cyclists among you should check out:
http://cyclebradford.org.uk/2011/06/11/july-a-month-of-cycling/

Music lovers should check out:
http://www.recordclub.org.uk/
First event is July 9th in Shipley

Music lovers that don't mind hearing songs they know and love mangled by
Dave and Nige, could do worse than make the trip to the Swinnow Hotel
this Saturday night:
http://www.playingforkicks.co.uk/

I realise the liberty I am taking with the list here. Please kick me
next time you see me if this is really not appreciated!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.