[Bradford] Nex meeting 29th june

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Fri Jun 24 16:37:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

There have been a couple of people talking about wanting more
information on setting up OpenVPN connections in Linux recently, so it
might be an idea to spend 20 minutes on a practical session setting
one up at the meeting.  I can offer a spare Centos VPS server for
this, but I'd probably want some help in running the session since I'm
pretty new to OpenVPN myself.

If people are interested then I can show off the technology behind my
latest weekend project, a simple online calendar app using Ruby
Sinatra, MongoDB and Redis.

Also I'm in the process of moving offices at the moment and am keen to
get rid of stuff.  If people can take some blank keyboards, a Cisco
800 router or a Gemini PD10 pre-amp mixer then shout out.  Our new
offices in Keighley will likely have some spare desk space most of the
time, so if you're in the area and want bandwidth, tech talk or just
random company we can provide.

Alice