[Bradford] Sysadmin/Development Role

alice at kaerast.info alice at kaerast.info
Thu Nov 10 12:23:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are currently looking for a new fulltime sysadmin/developer to help
manage a large number of webhosting systems (well over 3000 websites).

The jobspec and requirements are as yet unwritten, but we are looking
for people with good Linux sysadmin skills and development experience
(primarily PHP, some Python).  Technologies in regular use include Xen,
MySQL, PHP, Postgresql, OpenVPN.  Windows server experience would be a
big bonus.

We may also be interested in hiring somebody to provide more of a
support role, which would cover both internal office systems (Windows,
VoIP, printers, etc) as well as customer sites (Primarily PHP CMS
systems).

If you're interested then either email me back off-list or give me a
call on 07763 858 444 to discuss it.

Both of these roles would be full-time on-site in central Keighley.

--
Alice