[Bradford] chkrootkit and nasties found

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:09:18 UTC 2011

I was just reading up on tripwire as I got your email looks good  will
google hardening system
I've already installed denyhosts and various other things (not that ssh is
public yet)
my main concern is Apache2 as I don't have much experience with securing
that it's normally already been done by my webhost
but I'm hosting a owncloud instance on my server linked to my NAS so I can
access pretty much everything everywhere

Dick

--
Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
www.xpd259.co.uk