[Bradford] Git Version Control

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Mon Aug 6 17:15:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

Would anybody like to give a talk on version control using git at
Bradlug one month soon?  I consider myself fairly good at the basics,
but I'm sure there is a lot more I can learn and do better - plus I'm
struggling a little in explaining the basic concepts to new people.

Alternatively, good videos/slides of existing talks would be
appreciated.  I'm told that this Youtube video is great, but at 82
minutes long it's a bit much for my short attention span.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDR433b0HJY

Thanks
Alice

Ps. Is it next Friday for the social?  Be good to get a show of hands
to ensure Brian's not on his own again :)