[Bradford] IT Stuff Radio Show

Tomas Holderness tomasholderness at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:05:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just a reminder that our show "IT Stuff" will be airing on BCB tonight
(106.6 FM) at 6pm. As most of you know it's our first attempt at doing a
radio show, and it's been a bit of a learning curve! IT Stuff is a monthly
show on BCB which discusses all things IT related. In the show we cover a
range of topics, including:

- new free wifi in Bradford city centre
- top-tips of what to buy the geek in your life for Christmas
- round-up of local news in the world of technology

You can also listen to the show via the web at
http://www.bcbradio.co.uk/index.php

Feel free to tweet and forward to WyLug etc.

A big thanks to all those involved, particularly the speakers for preparing
their features!

Cheers,

Tom