[Bradford] paid Download solution

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 15:15:25 UTC 2012

Thanks for the suggestions.

Yes it is music. It may actually be a zip file with 2 or 3 songs in it.

Bandcamp could be one possible solution, there are other similar
options like that as well.

I'm wondering if a 3rd party solution is the way to go, or to code up
something with a paypal button. What I'm unsure about in that scenario
is restricting access to the download url only to people that have
paid.

Also found this:
http://uploadnsell.com/

but also found that is has an exploit that lets people easily grab the
download url (now that's probably not such a problem, but if it has
that exploit, then what else does it have wrong with it!)