[Bradford] Meetings in 2013

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 16:57:04 UTC 2012

I've had confirmation that we are booked into CVS on the third Monday
of the Month for 2013. (Note the change people!!)

This means the room is free, but I think we mostly agree between us
that this allows us to move to the voluntary donation per meeting
model of stumping up something for the room.
(Someone can tell me what the average donation would need to be to
make the 32.50 they would charge on a Wednesday)

The dates I submitted to CVS and that have been accepted are:
3rd Mondays
21st jan 2013
18th Feb 2013
18th March 2013
15th April 2013
20th May 2013
17th June 2013
15th july 2013
19th August 2013
16th Sept 2013
21st Oct 2013
18th Nov 2013
16th December 2013

Social meet ups have been a week and a few days before meetings on a
Friday - to me that looks like this will work, take 10 days off the
date to get the social dates, so 11th Jan would be the first of 2013.

If someone can beat me to calendar to get those dates on that would eb
great, otherwise I'll add them over the weekend.