[Bradford] Meetings in 2013

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 14:14:31 UTC 2012

Just to say, these dates are now on the Google calendar.
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=j0levg4c0p2op08nf5elp3u50k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

A reminder to all that we will be meeting on the 3rd MONDAY of the
month for 2013.

I've added social dates as well, which are 10 days before the meetings
themselves.