[Bradford] Ubuntu Spyware: What to do?

Tomas Holderness tomasholderness at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:42:31 UTC 2012

Stallman makes a good case for not using Ubuntu. Further to his points, I'm
also concerned about the Ubuntu-Amazon partnership given Amazon's tax
avoidance here in the UK.

Am I right in thinking the Amazon search is only found in Ubuntu versions
using the latest unity interface, and not derivatives such as xubuntu?

Tom.