[Bradford] Hi + Brain Pick

Paul C pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 18:45:46 UTC 2012

Thanks David. There's also the possibility of a support contract to be had from one of the 'left in the lurch' ngo/nfp organisations I'm involved with (although their budget is a modest - by industry standards - c. USD 2k p.a.). If anyone is interested in having a look at their site and list of things they hope to do, I'd be happy to share. It would be a steady little job for someone who can potter reasonably effectively in Drupal but clearly wouldn't be suited to someone looking to rake in 50k+ each year like most of the pro developers I've spoken to.

I actually wish they had just set up a wordpress blog or suchlike rather than something on a platform that is just too arcane for your average volunteer, but it's probably much too late to do anything about that now :-(

Paul